This pack may be picked up as of THURSDAY, August 6 - We're pretty sure!
All purchasers will be invited to enjoy a Zoom presentation by the importer himself, Charles Neal! This happens on Thursday, August 13 at 6pm.
You may open all 5 of your bottles for this "taste along," or just one or two, but you'll get to hear about ALL of them during this (roughly) hour-long presentation. We'll keep an eye out for your comments and questions along the way and pass them on to Charles.
Wine Club members: You'll get your 10% discount on this already specially-priced pack by using your discount code.
One White and Four Reds comprise the topic, visiting Burgundy and the Rhone Valley:
1. Gautheron Chablis - A brilliant, mineral-borne Chardonnay you'll want to warm up a little to fully appreciate. Chablis is the ultimate "UnBauer"!
2. Ragot 'Vieilles Vignes' Givry - From White Burgundy to Red! This is a rare Pinot that wouldn't mind a juicy steak alongside, and it will age nicely for several years.
3. Montmirail 'Deux Juliettes' Gigondas - The just-arrived, brand new vintage of what's always a hit at our Charles Neal presentations. A delicious, fruit-forward GSM grown near Chateauneuf-du-Pape.
4. Domaine de Piaugier Gigondas - The OTHER Gigondas imported by Charles, this is the first time we've ever shown both side-by-side. More "classically-styled" by my read, but we'll see what Charles says!
5. Combier 'Purple Label' Crozes-Hermitage - We finish in the Northern Rhone with another Charles Neal bestseller. Here is juicy, flagrantly-fruited 100% Syrah, organically grown.
Don't forget to order some nice cheese and charcuterie to appropriately complete this experience!